Join the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas for daily selections from the Way of Love Advent Calendar. Receive them in your e-mail inbox by subscribing at www.christianformation-dwtx.org or follow us on FaceBook or Twitter.
For more about Way of Love, www.episcopalchurch.org/wayoflove.
Download and print the full calendar here.
Advent begins Sunday, Dec. 2.
For the season of Advent, a new small group study, Journeying the Way of Love, offers four sessions from the Gospel of Luke to be explored as we await the coming of Christ. Luke’s gospel provides a pattern for understanding how we can live the Way of Love as individuals, as families and friends, as a community, and out in the world.
- Advent One: The Annunciation: Saying “Yes” to the Journey
- Advent Two: Mary and Elizabeth: Journeying with Family and Friends
- Advent Three: The Birth of John the Baptist: Journeying with Community
- Advent Four: The Birth of Jesus: Journeying with the World
- Curriculum Resources: Journeying the Way of Love Advent Calendar, Discussion Questions about Spiritual Practices, Starting a Rule of Life, Scripture Passages
See the entire curriculum here.
For more Advent resources from the Episcopal Church, many available in English and Spanish, click here.
Read about the Way of Love in the Fall/Winter 2018 edition of Reflections magazine here.
Practice the Way of Love during Advent 2018 with an Advent calendar from the Episcopal Church. Every day offers suggestions for one of the Way of Love practices.
We will be posting practices every day during Advent from this site.
Advent begins December 2.
Download the calendar from
For more on the Way of Love, go to www.reflections-dwtx.org.