For the season of Advent, a new small group study, Journeying the Way of Love, offers four sessions from the Gospel of Luke to be explored as we await the coming of Christ. Luke’s gospel provides a pattern for understanding how we can live the Way of Love as individuals, as families and friends, as a community, and out in the world.
- Advent One: The Annunciation: Saying “Yes” to the Journey
- Advent Two: Mary and Elizabeth: Journeying with Family and Friends
- Advent Three: The Birth of John the Baptist: Journeying with Community
- Advent Four: The Birth of Jesus: Journeying with the World
- Curriculum Resources: Journeying the Way of Love Advent Calendar, Discussion Questions about Spiritual Practices, Starting a Rule of Life, Scripture Passages
See the entire curriculum here.
For more Advent resources from the Episcopal Church, many available in English and Spanish, click here.
Read about the Way of Love in the Fall/Winter 2018 edition of Reflections magazine here.